Model-Pro is a two component polyurethane casting resin which exhibits good impact resistane and strength. It has a low viscosity making it extremely easy to mix. Model-Pro contains zero solvents making it virtually odorless and enviromentally friendly. It also contains no fillers and can be hand mixed or used with automated dispensing equipment. Product uses include: Making models, protoypes, figurines, proofing molds, making reproductions, etc.. This is ideal resin for professional model makers, hobbists, crafters, and taxidermists. Model-Pro turns from liquid to solid in 15 minutes and works excellent in rtv silcone molds. Product: Model-Pro Mix Ratio: 1:1 by weight / volume Working Time: 2.0 minutes Demold Time: 15 minutes Heat Deflection: 300 f Shrinkage: .001 Color: White Hardness: D-75 Viscosity: 150 cps --- For msds and casting instructions please visit www.specialtyresin.com ---------------------------------------please note the castings in the picture are not included and are used for illustration only
- Casting resin for Making models, molds, protoypes, figurines, proof molds, make reproductions, etc..
- Model-Pro turns from liquid to solid in 15 minutes and works excellent in rtv silicone molds
- Model-Pro is a two component polyurethane casting resin which exhibits good impact resistane and strength.
- Model-Pro is a volatile free polyurethane casting resin that contain no tdi, phthallates or volatile organic compounds.
- This is a 1 Gallon Kit containing 8 pounds. You will recieve 1/2 Gallon of Side "A" and 1/2 Gallon of Side "B"
Average: 4.3/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 28
Our Score: 72
See how this product ranks against other Molding & Casting.