Manufactured in the United States. Contents: 1lb bag of superior quality Create-A-Mold alginate molding powder. There is no need for timing with this unique color changing formula. The mixture changes from lavender to pink while mixing and turns white when it is ready for molding. Set time: 3-4 minute average (when mixed as indicated on packaging). Dust-free; Color-changing Non-Toxic; Hypo-Allergenic Crystalline Silica Free. Once opened, expires approximately 3yrs from date of purchase. Yield per 1 lb of Powder: About 9 cups (72 fl.oz. or 2.15L) of material; Average Mix Ratio: 3.5 to 1 (water to powder) by weight [or about a 1 to 1 ratio by volume]. Indicated Usage: creating temporary molds; part 1 of a 2 step process. [[Package contains mixing ratios only. It does not give detailed instructions on how to perform life casting as that is just one of the uses of the product.]] Does NOT contain free crystalline silica (a known carcinogen).
- Product of U.S.A. Naturally hypo-allerginic & non-toxic. Easy to use. Creates exceptionally fine detail.
- STEP 1 - Color changing formula. Changes from lavender to pink to white to indicate readiness.
- 3-4 Minute Set @ 90F when mixed as suggested on package. Does NOT contain free crystalline silica.
- Craft formula potassium alginate designed specifically for life casting (creating temporary molds for body parts).
- Mixing ratios are included on the package. [If new to alginate, a complete life casting kit is recommended.]
Average: 4.6/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 177
Our Score: 459
See how this product ranks against other Molding & Casting.