Alja-Safe® alginate is suitable for making temporary molds of the face, hands and other body parts. It is easy to use and cures quickly. You can then cast plaster or oather materials into the mold to make a reproduction. Alja-Safe® does not contain free crystalline silica, a known carcinogen, that other alginates do.
- World's first alginate that does not contain crystalline silica (a known carcinogen).
- Perfect for making single-use molds of the face, hands and other body parts
- Captures detail better than other alginates, giving you a more accurate reproduction of your original
- Cast plaster, Matrix® NEO® (polymer modified gypsum) or Smooth-Cast® 300Q ultra-fast urethane resin into the mold to make a reproduction
- Easy Mix Ratio: 1 Part Warm Water (80° F / 27° C) to 1 Part Alja-Safe Powder By Volume
Average: 4.4/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 179
Our Score: 420
See how this product ranks against other Molding & Casting.