ThermoMorph is an advanced modeling compound. Moldable when warm, solidifies at room temperature. Made of lightweight polyester thermoplastic, which acts like clay when warm but is a strong plastic once cooled. Unlike other products that lock in shape forever once they are dry, ThermoMorph can be reheated over and over again and re-molded into any number of configurations. Extremely practical with hundreds of uses. Use ThermoMorph around the house for small DIY tasks. Create grips for Allen wrenches, stop small leaks, make brackets for walls, pr add handles to cutlery. Perfect solution for professionals, as well. Create props, masks, and prototypes. How to use: 1. Heat water to 150+ degrees F. 2. Pour ThemoMorph pellets into the water. 3. Wait approximately two minutes or until white ThermoMorph pellets turn clear and stick together. 4. Remove from the water, and get rid of any remaining liquid between the pellets. 5. Form into desired shape with your hands, tools, molds, or any other means necessary. Add food coloring if you wisht. 6. Once you've got your Polymorph creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and use.
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A STRONG, RE-USABLE, MOLDABLE PLASTIC THAT YOU CAN USE TO FIX PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING? Well, you have come to the right place. With ThermoMorph, the only limit to using it is your imagination!
- ThermoMorph can be used for a huge range of crafting activities, as well as many other odd jobs around the house you've been putting off!
- 4.8 OUT OF 5 STARS! Still not sure if ThermoMorph is the right choice for you? Check out what our customers are saying. 4.8 out of 5 stars? You can't go wrong!
- BEST VALUE FOR THE MONEY ON AMAZON! By choosing ThermoMorph, you're paying $1.07 per ounce, which is the cheapest price on the market! Why buy from other sellers who will charge you more?
- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Don't mess around! Don't buy a more expensive, inferior quality product elsewhere. Buy from the best! Click the Add to Cart button NOW!
Average: 4.8/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 526
Our Score: 1468
See how this product ranks against other Modeling Compounds.