<p><b>Take your InstaMorph projects to the next level with an InstaMorph pigment pack!</b></p> <p>These pigment pellets have been specially formulated for InstaMorph Moldable Plastic. They are super easy to use and the results are even more amazing. Now you can take classic, white InstaMorph and easily color it to become red, yellow, blue, or black. These pigment pellets are super powerful too. With one or two pellets, you can color an entire tablespoon of InstaMorph. We've included enough of each color to dye an entire 12oz jar. </p> <p><b>A rainbow of color possibilities.</b></p> <p>In addition to the base colors in this kit, the pigment pellets can be mixed to create any other color in the rainbow. Want a nice green, try two yellows and a blue. How about orange, try two yellows and a red. Pellets can be cut in half for even finer grained control on the final color</p> <p><b>No Mess</b></p> <p>Unlike powder or liquid dyes, these pigments only activate when heated and folded into warm InstaMorph, making them the cleanest solution for coloring your moldable plastic.</p> <p><b>Made in the USA</b></p> <p>All of our pigments are made in the USA and specifically manufactured to work especially well with InstaMorph moldable plastic.</p> <p><b>Instructions</b></p> <p> 1. Heat some water to 150+ degrees F.<br> 2. Pour white InstaMorph pellets and an appropriate number and color of pigment pellets into the water.<br> 4. Wait approximately two minutes or until white InstaMorph pellets turn clear.<br> 5. Remove from the water and get rid of any excess liquid.<br> 6. Knead and fold pigment pellets into white InstaMorph until color is fully dispersed. This may require InstaMorph to be reheated to 140 degrees a few times.<br> 7. Form into desired shape with your hands, tools, molds, or any other means necessary.<br> 8. Once you've got your InstaMorph creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and use.</p>
- Package contains four brilliant colors: red, yellow, blue, & black. Mix colors to create a rainbow of different colors for your next InstaMorph project.
- Requires original, white InstaMorph to mix into as a base. Specially formulated to work extermely well with InstaMorph, but can also be used in other moldable plastics.
- Extremely Powerful! Only a few pellets are needed to color a tablespoon of InstaMorph. There is enough of each pigment to color an entire 12oz bag that color.
- Cleaner than powdered color additives, as the dye is locked in the beads and only release when mixed with InstaMorph. No mess!
- InstaMorph pigments are made in the USA.
Average: 4.3/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 141
Our Score: 334
See how this product ranks against other Modeling Compounds.