<p><b>It's reusable, strong & non-toxic plastic you can mold yourself! Now in black!</b></p> <p>InstaMorph is an advanced modeling compound that becomes moldable when warm (150 deg F) and solidifies at room temperature. It's made out of a lightweight polyester thermoplastic which acts like clay when warm, but when it cools, it's a strong plastic. Unlike other products that once they dry they are locked in that shape forever, InstaMorph can be reheated over and over again and re-molded into any number of configurations.</p> <p><b>Instructions</b></p> <p> 1. Heat some water to 150+ degrees F.<br> 2. Pour InstaMorph pellets into the water.<br> 3. Wait approximately two minutes or until white InstaMorph pellets turn clear and stick together.<br> 4. Remove from the water and get rid of any remaining liquid between the pellets.<br> 5. Form into desired shape with your hands, tools, molds, or any other means necessary.<br> 6. Once you've got your InstaMorph creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and use.</p> <p><b>Ideal for many projects and all skill levels</b></p> <p>Mold it with your hands, tools, or press around an object to make a mold. InstaMorph can be painted, machined, carved or attached to other materials.</p> <p><b>Product Uses</b></p> <p> * Create props, masks, or other costume pieces for Halloween or theater.<br> * Makes excellent brackets, parts, molds, or housings for your next project.<br> * Make your own action figures or accessories. <br> * Mold around existing handles or grips for an easy ergonomic solution. <br> * Make custom cases or stands for the latest electronic gadgets. <br> * Ideal for prototypers or makers who want a strong, reusable compound.</p>
- REUSABLE: Heat, mold, and use within minutes. Reheat to remold again and again.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Melts in hot water (140°F) | SAFE: It's nontoxic!
- LOTS OF USES: Create custom grips, mounts, brackets, knobs, dials, and connectors without molds.
- INCREDIBLY STRONG: You won't be able to break it with your hands or tools, but it's also flexible when rolled out in thin sheets.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: We source the best ingredients from US and UK suppliers and package everything in our US locations to ensure the highest end quality to the consumer.
Average: 4.5/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 814
Our Score: 1972
See how this product ranks against other Modeling Compounds.