Apoxie�� Clay is used around the world by professional sculptors, wood carvers, restorers, miniaturists, hobbyists, and crafters. It is used in museums, wildlife art studios, and other professional art studios. Apoxie�� Clay is a self-hardening synthetic clay that combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with those of epoxies.
- Superior modeling, impressions, and detail finishing. Use this product if you are sensitive to solvent based epoxies.
- User friendly clay. Non-flammable, non-hazardous. No solvents or fumes. Complies with ASTM D.4236.
- Plasticity and handling features make this clay very user friendly.
- Strongly adheres to almost any clean surface . . . including ceramic, fiberglass, foam, glass, metal, plastics, resin, stone, wood, and more.
- Working time is about 2-3 hours. Cures to a hard, waterproof finish in 24 hours.
Average: 5/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 2
Our Score: 6
See how this product ranks against other Modeling Compounds.